My thanks go out to you!
Your kind address,
of my blogging-mess,
brings happiness to my soul!”
And so begins my 3hugs&thankful blessings
to have received these additional Award recognitions
from three fellow bloggers!!
(I am blushing to have been recognized by each of you!)
When receiving an Award in cyber-world you are asked to do several things:
*Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person(s) who nominated you!
*Include the Award sticker in the post too and be sure to answer the questions from your nominator(s)!
*Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award!
*Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Darling Anand at blabberwockying! who tickles my toes, with his expansive prose & ability to welcome everyone in. I thank him gleefully, for thinking of lil’ ol’ mee-a-lee, and accept this award quite cheerfully!
Sweet, Sweet Pam who is at catchingmydrift had not one but two surprise Awards for me! Well, twiddle my thumbs, I am certainly over-come, by her fuzzy-warm-support of thee!
Last but never least Oneta at sweetaroma conjured up a delightful treat! She sifted & spun, through various chosen-ones, and declared my blog-site REAL NEAT!
A sampling of their questions I choose to do, & to share with you too, as they asked me to do:
1.What makes you smile? When I see my children happy.
2. What is your best talent? I am the Principal of Fun School!
3. Movies or Theatre? Movies.
What are 5 facts about you?
I am a devote Roman Catholic. I am a rule-follower. I am extremely loyal. I am afraid of very blustery wind-storms. My ability to be free from hate. I have never had this sense of emotion and I feel it is a great grace God has given to me. (This is not to be confused with anger…which is a feeling that if not addressed can lead to hatred.)
- What do you want people to remember most about you after meeting you for the first time? My warm welcome & sincere interest to listen as you speak.
- What do you like most about yourself? My passion regarding who I love & what I believe to be true.
- What song makes you sing along out loud and/or break into dance? There are three… When I’m With You by JJ Heller (my ring tone on the alarm clock,) Move by MercyMe and…promise not to judge me but…Timber! by Pit Bull (best dance song to date and you can dance too if you just click play!)
hugs n’ blessings to my nominees!
(Please just pick 5 random questions to answer from above.)